Monday, September 21, 2009

Washing Your Laptop Bag

Here are my thoughts on washing your laptop bag.

I used my laptop much, so I had a bag for him around Nice. It is very important to protect my laptop, so finding the right bag was a challenge. I bought an expensive bag, so make sure that my laptop was the best protection. This was the case when I dropped my coffee in the bag. Luckily the laptop was not harmed, but my bag is in ruins.

I did not know whether there is any possible way to wash my bag. So I went to the internet. I've written the words "laptop bags of money" into a search engine and got many results. I was able to find guides to the washing of laptop bags, and used one that is written for the fabric of my purse. If you need advice on washing of bags like laptop, below is a simple guide that helped me. It worked in my laptop bag, and should work on yours too.

The first step is washing Laptop Bags for cleaning up the spill in the immediate. Depending on what has been spilled, will determine whether wet or dry cloth. In my case I had coffee with a clean dry paper towel. If the bag is closed, remains so. Not like fluid to enter and ruin your laptop. If the bag is opened, make sure that everything in the bag, including removal of small appliances, such as a memory.

Then once everything is removed from the bag, looking for a damp towel and gently wash the infected area. If spilled coffee, like me, this will help remove the stickiness. You can also use a stain remover, but you should read the back label, and know what your laptop bag is made. I would not, to be the material of the bag. Soak thoroughly with water as the material allows (not suede and leather, of course) and seek to work dirty spots with soap.

Once you finish washing the laptop bags, let it dry. If your bag was open or not, make sure that the file is completely dry. You do not want to have the capabilities of your laptop are exposed to water, because the serious damage that can be a good idea to convert your laptop just washed in the washing machine in the rotation cycle to force excess water could cause. And make sure that most of the excess water will help prevent mold and odor removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Sponsor Links

Watch TV On Your Computer For FREE!
No Satelite And Cable Required!
No Subscriptions And Monthly Fees!
www.watch2000channels.com

Recover Lost Data and Erase Personal Information from Your Missing Computer
invisibly recover all important files and then destroy the entire hard drive!
Discover where your laptop is connecting from!
www.laptopmobilesecurity.com

Automatically Synchronize Your Files
automatically synchronizes and backs up your photos, emails, MP3 files, user data and other
A variety of automatic task settings are available to make your synchronization and backup efficiently.
www.finalsync.com